Monday 23 May 2011

Day 58 - Travelling Home

Going Home

Today I go home. I took the train from the Salzburg Hbf. at 9:02. I worked on my math on the train. I felt super good because I understood what was going on. Then at the Westbanhof in Vienna I didn’t see Filip. We were supposed to meet for lunch, so I just got on the bus. Good thing I didn’t wait, turns out he was 45 minutes late. The flight felt like forever long but at least people sitting beside me spoke English this time. There was a little girl beside me. She told me she was 11, and she was visiting her grandparents in Romania and now going home to her parents. That’s quite a flight to be all by yourself at that age! On the other side there was a guy and his sister across the aisle. They had been visiting family in Europe for a month. She was reading my favourite book, the Hunger Games, and he was reading Harry Potter. The movies were pretty lame. And finally after what felt like forever I was in Toronto. I couldn’t wait to get home. Then my family wasn’t there. They were late. 45 minutes late. I was so sad. I started crying when I saw them. I missed my family a lot, I’m so glad to be back. The funniest part was that about five minutes after we walked in the door, Maryn called. I couldn’t have asked for better timing than that. So she came and said hi after work for a little bit. 

I had so much fun on this trip. It was the best way to blow 3 thousand dollars I think. And I had so much fun getting to know Dom better. We had tons of fun. I can’t wait to do it again. I guess I better start looking for a job! Also, if you'd like to see more pictures just shoot me a message, or come see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment