Monday 23 May 2011

Day 57 - All Packed

Last Looks at the Old Town


Weird Decor at the Restaurant Where We Had Lunch
Today was rainy. Set to rain on and off. Of course it poured for the whole morning. Then it was sunny just long enough to walk into town and start lunch on the terrace. Lunch was alright although the restaurant was kind of weird. They had all dog statues and pictures everywhere. And they were dressed up oddly, kinda like little Lady Gaga Dogs. I also finished my packing today. I wasn’t able to fit the masks into my suitcase, which is good because I was worried they would break in there anyways, despite all the bubble-wrap. I put them in my carry-on. They should maybe be safe in there. I feel ready to go now that I’m all packed up. I just want to be home now. Anyways, I have planned tomorrow like so:
- 3 hour train ride to Vienna
- 45 minute bus ride to the airport
- 9 1/2 hour flight to Toronto
What a day. Tante Carole made Salmon Teriyaki again tonight. It was delicious, again! It’s funny that we had that my first and last night in Salzburg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment