Saturday 26 February 2011

Day 13 - Dominique Arrives!

Schonbrunn

 This morning Dominique arrived and it was so annoying at the terminal; t all people kept standing in front of me. But we found her and brought her back for breakfast and a tour. Then we took the train and the Ubahn to get to Schonbrunn. This place is huge and beautiful and I don’t care how tacky I think gold is, this place pulls it off. The gardens weren’t as nice as at Schloss Hof though. Then we went back in the city and had a good late lunch on Judenplatz. We wandered, looked at the oldest church (St. Ruprecht’s), and we got gelato at the famous gelato place. Dominique bought a pair of shorts and then we came back. I also finally got on skype with Mom, Laura and Katelyn. Mom was singing some silly song by The Monkees. So I looked them up and I actually kind of love them. That guy, Filip, from the flashmob, was talking to me too. Ew, if Germany would win the World Cup. Soccer is lame, rugby and hockey are both obviously better. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment